Thursday, March 3, 2011

"The lack of understanding"

Ladies and Gentleman, friends and family, brothers and sisters in Christ,
we seem to have forgotten a few things. 
So let me clear some things up. Life sucks! It's a fact.  Trust me I know.
We need to get over ourselves and deal with it. Stop having pity-parties and start doing what god wants us to do. We have no write to complain. We seem to forget that that all things work together for good for them that love God. There is nothing to worry about. As a child of God I know no matter what happens God is in control. Grant it I might not like what happens, but that's when I have to remind myself, We were made for His Glory not the other way around. This is His ballpark and we need t remember that. We don't even have a rite to live, let alone ask him for things. So what makes us think we can gripe and complain about every little thing that goes wrong.
I think we should spend more time thanking God for everything He gives us from day to day.
As the song goes: "Ain't God good, to give us SO many blessings, UNDESERVING is what we are. We otta thank Him love and praise Him..."
I can't say it any clearer then that.

Thoughts of a soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment