Monday, March 7, 2011

Fear no evil thing.

 Psalm 23
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the path of righteousness for His names sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presents of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

Isaiah 41:10
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both body and soul in hell."
Understand that there is nothing to fear in this world but rather He who created it. The Lord my God tells me not to fear, so I won't, how 'bout you?

1 comment: